SMY 60 TC Mini Box Mod
No return No refund
SMY 60 TC Mini MOD
The Mini SMY60TC Box Mod is a powerful variable wattage 7 - 60 watt smart box mod with temperature control. This mod controls temperature from 200° - 600°F offering the best vaping experience with variable wattage from 5 - 60 watts and no more dry hits or burnt cotton. You can use Ni200 (pure nickel) or Ti (titanium) coils for temperature control or traditional kanthal or nichrome for variable wattage.
- Variable wattage from 5 - 60 watts
- Single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- 510 threaded top pin
- Uses newest Aluminium and Zinc Alloy material and carbon fiber battery cover
- Strong magnetic battery door, convenient and beautiful.
- Big color LCD display screen can show date / time and your vaping data
- 200° - 600°F temperature control adjustment offering the best vaping experience for your various ejuices
- Size: 82 x 46.8 x 26MM
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1Ω - 6Ω
- Temperature Control: 200°F - 600°F
- Input Voltage: 3.2V - 4.2V
- Material: Aluminum and Zinc Alloy with carbon fiber battery cover
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.