Hcigar VT40 Evolv DNA40 Mod
The Hcigar VT40 is a high quality box mod which is ergonomically designed using the "C-Frame" design for perfect comfort.
It features the Evolv DNA 40 V5 chip can fire up to 40 watts and can fire standard atomizers as low as 0.16 ohm.
The Evolv DNA 40 V5 chip also provides a large screen board for easy visibility.What's more, this mod also features temperature control which allows you fire Nickel Wire Ni200 for a perfect vape setting adjusted to your own personal preferences!
VT40 only 3 strings of high quality wire used. Hcigar mechanical bonding technology to minimise the soldering, and increase the lifespan of the device
Uses the DNA 40 V5 Chip by Evolv
One kit contents:
- 1*VT40 body
- 1*Retractable USB Cable
- 1*User Manual
- 1*Warranty Card
- 1*Acrylic Box Packaging
- 1*VT40 Specific Coin
VT40 Detailed Specifications:
- Output Power 1 Watt 40 Watts
- Output Voltage 1 Volt 9.0 Volts
- Output Current, continuous 16.0 Amps
- Output Current, instantaneous peak 23.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, standard wire 0.16 Ohm 0.7 Ohm 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, temperature sensing wire, cold 0.10 Ohm 0.4 Ohm 1.0 Ohm
- Temperature Limit 200°F 450°F 600°F
- Input Voltage 3.1 Volts 3.7 Volts 4.3 Volts
- Input Current 0.5 Amps 8.0 Amps 16.0 Amps
- Quiescent Current 1 mA
- Power Down Current 5uA
- Efficiency 92%
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.