EFEST LUSH Q4 Intelligent LED 4 Slots Charger
Click Image for Gallery
Lush Q4 Four Bay charger
The Efest Lush Q4 Charger is an intelligent four bay charger with three charging modes: 2.0A, 1.0A, and 0.5A. The Lush Q4 is designed with a no button system with a battery life LED indicator light. Each slot is monitored independently.
- Compatible with: 10440, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16500, 17335, 17650, 17670, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Three charging modes: 2.0A, 1.0A, 0.5A
- Auto-stop when fully charged and auto-recharge when voltage is lower than 4.05V
Four kinds of protection:
Reverse polarity protection
The batteries at or over 0.6V can be activated by Q4 charger
Battery slot monitors independently
This product is for advanced users only. Please use with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
Below are some important safety cautions for Vapes :
- If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.