SAMSUNG 25R INR 18650 2500 mAh 20 A Battery [ 1 pc ]
Click Image for Gallery
18650 2500mah 20A
* Price shown is for one battery only. (1pcs)
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
Below are some important safety cautions for Vapes :
- If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.